If you are looking for a sweet treat that is not only delicious but also dairy-free and nut-free, then I have a great recipe for you! This wonderful recipe will treat your sweet tooth to a little bit of heaven.
Recipe: Coconut Rice Pudding (with Amrita!)
- 1 cup of cooked white or brown rice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or your favorite dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup cranberries, prunes, raisins or any other dried fruit
- 1 apple cored, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup (adjust to taste)
Cook on medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring periodically.
Sprinkle chopped or crumbled Amrita Bar on top.
Recipe by Arshad Bahl, Founder & CEO of Amrita Health Foods.