As we start to enter the warmer months, mangoes start to fill up the markets. The amazing orange color and beautiful skin is packed with amazing nutrients and great flavor. Below are some fun facts about mangoes and new ideas of how to incorporate them into the summer months ahead.
- One of the most popular fruits in the WORLD
- First grown in India over 5,000 years ago
- A mango tree can grow as tall as 100 feet!
- One cup of mangoes is 100 calories
- 100% of your daily vitamin C
- 35% of your daily vitamin A
- 12% of your daily fiber
- Ways to eat a Mango