Triple Layer Frozen Summer Fruit Pops
Fruit Popsicle are a favorite for my kids! It allows them to get infinitely creative and it gives them a treat after a few hours of playing in the sun. In this case we used 3 different fruit purees from the blender. You could of course do more or less layers!
Follow the instructions of your favorite Popsicle maker or create your own molds using paper cups and wooden Popsicle sticks. We bought the mold and sticks at Michael’s but you can also get them at Target.
- Fresh or frozen Strawberries – couple cups – we do as much fresh as we can – especially if we can the fresh fruits from the local farmers market.
- Fresh or frozen Mango – couple cups
- Fresh kiwis – couple cups
- 1 tsp key lime juice for each of the flavors
- If you want it taste more like an ice cream – blend in some coconut milk
- Add each fruit in a blender on puree mode – blend and set aside in pouring cups
- Pour the 1st fruit mix and put in the freezer for 10 min. Add the stick.
- Add the second mix for the next 10 minutes and then the final mix after another 10 minutes – the Popsicle should be set in an hour after that.a
It’s that simple! I hope you enjoy this delicious, healthy, and allergy-free recipe with your kids and everyone else you decide to share with!