Strawberry Chocolate Bark
January 22, 2022
- Make a double boiler using a sauce pot and heatproof bowl. We used glass.
- Melt the chocolate by placing it in your heatproof bowl over boiling water.
- Stir the chocolate continuously until smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, cranberries sunflower seeds and himalayan salt over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until completely firm. Break into shards and store in an airtight container with wax paper lining.