Smoothies are an ideal option for busy mornings or when you are in a rush.
They provide protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and nutrients. And they’re effortless to make!
Mango and Coconut is a pair made in tropical heaven. Delicious and refreshing creamy smoothie perfect for a healthy breakfast or afternoon snack. Even kids will love the exquisite flavor.
This smoothie recipe is Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free, Soy-free and Sugar-free!
Mango and Coconut Facts:
- Mangoes contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, making them a superfood.
- Mangoes are related to cashews and pistachios.
- One-cup of fresh mango contains 100 calories and 3 grams of fiber making you feel fuller on fewer calories.
- Botanically, the coconut fruit is a drupe, not a true nut. A drupe is a fruit in which an outer fleshy part surrounds a pit of hardened endocarp with a seed inside.
- Coconuts are loaded with manganese, phosphorus and potassium and naturally sterile electrolytes. These feed your pH and muscle function and have both antimicrobial and anti-viral properties.
1.5 mangos, diced
1/2 c pineapple
8oz So Delicious Coconut vanilla yogurt
1/2 c So Delicious Coconut Milk
1 sliced banana
4 tbsp The Chia Co Chia Seeds
2 tbsp coconut flakes
1 sliced banana
1/2 mango sliced
1 Mango Coconut Amrita Bar, diced
- Add each ingredient to your blender, ensuring that the milk is last.
- Blend until desired consistency. We like it smooth!
- You can add ice if you want to make it a hot summer day treat.
- Pour your smoothie into a glass.
- Add your toppings, get creative and have fun with it!
- Top it with the Amrita Mango & Coconut Protein Bar or any bar of your choice.