Cook / Prep time: 40 minutes
750 g green asparagus
200 g brown mushrooms
125 g sugar snap peas
100 g quinoa
300 ml vegetable broth
1 big carrot
2-3 Garlic cloves
8 stalks of basil
7 tbsp apple vinegar
6 tbsps of olive oil
2 tsp tahini (sesame paste)
1 1/2 tablespoons of liquid honey
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp mustard
Salt and pepper
- Bring the broth to a boil in a small saucepan. Add quinoa and cook for 10 to 12 minutes over low to medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Grate the carrot.
- Peel and chop garlic very finely.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Halve the sugar snap peas.
- Cut asparagus into pieces about 5 cm long and cook in boiling salted water with sugar for 4 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas halfway through the cooking time. Then pour into a strainer and drain well.
- Wash the basil and pluck the leaves from the stems.
- Halve lemon, squeeze juice. Mix the juice, tahini, mustard, honey and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in 4 tablespoons of oil. Mix asparagus, sugar snap peas, carrot, mushrooms with garlic, basil, except for a garnish, lemon zest, quinoa and dressing. Arrange and garnish with basil.
- Serve and enjoy!