A LETTER FROM OUR FOUNDER, ARSHAD
Along with you, we are watching the impact of the coronavirus pandemic around the world.
This unprecedented situation has brought everyone's life to a halt. Forcing us to rethink how we interact with other people, reassess our work habits, and reschedule our travel plans.
But we would like to express our appreciation and love to all the healthcare workers around the world, who left their own families to work tirelessly and selflessly on the front lines to care for anyone in need.
And our hearts and prayers go to those who are sick and their families. We are sending our wholehearted wish and hope for your full recovery.
Being a family-oriented business, we care deeply about our community and employees thus, we hope that despite this time of uncertainty and anxiety, you could squeeze in some time to take care of yourself.
There is definitely not so much we can control at this moment of crisis but we can always choose to take care of our health. And now, this moment, is the most perfect time to boost our immunity and improve our well-being.
Let yourself heal and rest when you need to. When you can find healing and rest, you can give more love, kindness, and grace to other fellow humans.
We'd like to be transparent and let you know that we've made several adjustments in the past few weeks to ensure we can support your health continuously.
1. Availability. We anticipate the demands may be higher than expected, please understand we can’t guarantee that everything will be in stock at all times, however we will do everything we can to keep all products available. Call us if you have any questions, 1-888-728-7779.
2. Delivery. Orders at the moment may arrive between 2-4 business days. But we are doing our best to get you AMRITA products as fast as we can. We always ship USPS Priority Mail.
3. Safety. Our factory has doubled down on the number of daily cleanings and disinfecting of all areas, procuring protective gear, and extending paid sick time for employees if anyone gets ill.
4. Same price. We promise our prices will not go up. Some companies may be increasing their prices due to high demands, but we think health and nutrition are what's more important right now than ever.
5. Support. Even though some of our team are working remotely at the moment, our support hours and the way you contact us remain the same. We are available through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone at 1-888-728-7779. We are here to support you anyway we can.
We hope this was helpful. Please join our community through our social media pages and we can also get in touch there.
Stay safe and healthy. Look out for one another.