Quinoa Fruit Salad Recipe by Amrita Health FoodsFruit can be a great snack for the afternoon or as an addition to a meal. It’s sweet, it’s refreshing, and it’s chock full of nutrients! To make iteven more filling and nutritious, addprotein packed quinoato to the classic fruit salad recipe. And if you’re looking fora the perfect healthy way to top it all off look no further, this Quinoa Fruit Salad is all you need. Sometimes the best way to make a salad dressing alternative is just to make it yourself! Luckily, thistwo ingredient dressing is quick and easy to make. Plus, it will really pull together the whole salad and transform it into the perfect summer treat. Try our simple yet refreshing Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe! This easy-prep quinoa fruit salad combines fresh fruit with a delicious honey lime dressing.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 mango, diced
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Rinse and prepare the quinoa according to the package.
- Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and mango.
- To make the dressing, combine the honey and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the fruit salad and toss to coat. Enjoy!