All you need is a spiralizer or vegetable peeler, you can create your very own nutrient-dense veggie noodles that are lower in calories and best of all filling for you and your family’s tummy.
The dressing recipe is easy to make and delicious, you can always alter the recipe depending on your taste. For the vegetable noodles, you can use a spiralizer if you have one or a julienne peeler. Refrigerate your leftover dressing in a mason jar for a deliciousness all week long!
What you’ll need:
For the Veggie Noodles:
- 2 Cups Cooked Veggie Noodles (we used butternut squash, zucchini and onions)
For the Sunflower Butter Dressing:
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs GF soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
This recipe is Fresh, low carb, and gluten-free. Watch our recipe video for more info!
1. First make the sauce. In a food processor add sunflower seed butter and coconut milk.
2. Add crushed red pepper flakes.
3. Add garlic and soy sauce.
4. Add vinegar and salt to taste.
5. Pulse until smooth.
6. Using a julienne peeler or spiraliser, cut the butternut squash, zucchini and onions. Place in a plate or a bowl.
7. Pour over the sauce and mix well. Add desired amount of dressing to your noodles – we used 2 large tablespoons.
8. Serve, and enjoy!