These Patriotic fruit kabobs are perfect for Memorial Day, Fourth of July cookout or even as a fruity summer snack idea, you can serve these rainbow fruit kabobs on their own if you’d like. This will feed a large crowd, you can assemble it in the morning, and refrigerate until ready to eat. Add an easy yogurt dip a fun touch even kids would love. Fun, Simple, Easy & Healthy. Best of all— No cooking involve!
What you’ll need:
- Fresh Mango Chunks
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Any Amrita Bar of your choice!
- 8. oz. Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 tbsp. Cinnamon
Reach for one of these adorably delicious fruit kabobs every time you feel patriotic.
For the dipping sauce:
1. Combine 8 oz. of coconut yogurt
2. Add 1 TB of Vanilla and 1/4TB of Cinnamon
3. Mix the ingredients
4. Refrigerate your dipping sauce.
To make the fruit kabobs, gather your own fruit ingredients
1. We use ingredients inspired from Amrita bars! Cut up your favorite Amrita bar (We used Apricot Strawberry).
2. Add the fruits and bars onto the stick
3. Make sure to make enough for your family
TADA! Ready to serve as as a snack, appetizer or side dish! Delicious dip is simple, fun and tasty!