Cook / prep time: 35 minutes
300 g sweet potatoes
200 g quinoa
100 g arugula
50 g roasted, salted pistachios
5 tbsps olive oil
4 tbsps sherry vinegar
3 tbsps dried cranberries
1 avocado, medium size
1 bunch of radishes
1 can or 425 ml of kidney beans
Salt, sugar, cinnamon, pepper
- Wash quinoa properly. Simmer in 400 ml of boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Drain
- Peel and wash sweet potatoes. Cut into cubes. Fry in 2 tbsps of hot oil for 10 minutes. Season with salt and sugar.
- Clean, wash, chop the radishes and arugula.
- Rinse the beans and drain.
- Halve the avocado, remove the pit, then dice.
- Remove pistachios from shell and roughly chop them.
- Mix vinegar, pinch of cinnamon, salt, pepper and 3 tbsps of oil.
- Mix vinaigrette with chopped ingredients and cranberries.
And as a match to this nutritious salad, you might want to try our variety pack of high protein bars!