Roasted Chickpeas by: Amrita Health Foods
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Pour the chickpeas on top and use more paper towels to dry them off as well as possible.
- Remove the paper towels.
- Mist the chickpeas with oil, sprinkle with spices and shake pan gently until all the chickpeas are well coated.
- Place pan in a cold oven.
- Set oven to 425 degrees F and let roast for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave pan in the oven for at least an hour.
- Remove and let cool completely before transferring to a storage container.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.