Cook/prep time: 20-25 mins
1 kg of blue potatoes
200 g beetroot
2 bunches of spring onions
250 g sour cream
5 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 bunches of radishes
1/4 bed of cress
1/4 beet beetroot cress
Salt & pepper
- Wash potatoes and beetroot thoroughly. Cook separately in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Cut spring onions into thin strips. Then place in ice water so they roll up.
- Mix the sour cream and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Peel beetroot cut into thin slices.
- Combine the potatoes, beetroot, spring onions and radishes with the sour cream dressing.
- Arrange in bowls. Garnish with cress.