Cardamom Cookies with Tahini
- 150 g gluten-free oatmeal or buckwheat flakes
- 150 g tahini
- 250 g soft, pitted dates
- pinch of salt
- pinch of vanilla
- pinch of cardamom
- Optional: a pinch of cinnamon
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 356 F, top and bottom heat.
- Crush all ingredients in a food processor until a thick dough is formed.
- On baking paper, form approximately 12 cookies with a thickness of 0.5 cm and press flat with a fork.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until light golden brown.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Let it cool down and enjoy with a glass of your favorite plant milk!