Chickpea Avocado Pasta Recipe
Who doesn’t love pasta? It’s easy to make, tastes great, and goes perfectly with any topping. Unfortunately, regular pasta is high in calories and full of empty carbs. Plus, it feels like there is an indigestible brick in your stomach onceyour done.
Thanks to the many pasta alternatives nowadays, you don’t need to throw out all of your pasta recipes! One particularly good alternative is Chickpea Avocado Pasta. Full of protein and fiber, this pasta will leave you feeling lighter and healthier. Instead of the added sugar taste of typical tomato sauce, try making your own avocado sauce!
This creamy sauce will tie together your pasta nicely and leave you feeling satisfied after your meal. This healthy Chickpea Avocado Recipe is not only tasty but also packed with protein and good. A complete meal that’s done in under one hour.
- 8 oz Banza Chickpea Pasta
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- In a bowl, mash avocados, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper, sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
- Mix together until smooth & creamy.
- Top the cooked pasta with the avocado sauce and serve.