Fruity Veggie Gazpacho with Hummus
January 23, 2022
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 150 g cucumber
- 200-250 ml vegetable broth
- 40 g white bread
- 1 tbsp hummus
- olive oil
- Cut tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and garlic into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, fry the onion in olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and peppers and until a little roasted. Add the vegetable broth and let it simmer.
- Tear white bread in pieces.
- If all vegetables are cooked, add the white bread pieces, hummus and the spices.
- Pour the soup in a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Garnish with raw cucumber pieces, halved cherry tomato and paprika cubes.