Looking for a pizza recipe that's healthful and tasty? This Vegan Green Quinoa Pizza is so good, the whole family will enjoy it! Check out the recipe now.
Cook / Prep time: 90 minutes
500 g of flour
200 g crème fraîche
125 g mozzarella cheese
100 g quinoa
75 g spinach leaves
1/2 cube or 21 g fresh yeast
15 sticks of green asparagus
1/2 bunch of chives
3 tbsps olive oil
2 tbsps dark balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1 lemon, juiced
Salt and pepper
- Boil quinoa in salted water for 7 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and let it quinoa soak for 15 minutes.
- Crumble the yeast, stir with sugar until the yeast becomes liquid.
- Knead 1 tsp salt, flour, 2 tbsp oil, approx. 250 ml lukewarm water, 2 tbsp vinegar, yeast and quinoa with the kneading hook of the hand mixer to a dough.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the chives then chop.
- Mix the crème fraîche, lemon juice and chives, season with salt and pepper.
- Chop onion and spinach.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Sauté the onions and spinach. Season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Knead the dough. Take half and shape into 1 ball. Roll out the dough to approx. 34 cm on a floured surface. Place on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper.
- Pre-bake one sheet at a time in the preheated oven, 175 C / 347 F for 10 minutes.
- Cut zucchini into thin slices. Chop asparagus lengthwise.
- Take the pre-baked dough out of the oven, spread half of the herb crème fraîche on each. Top with zucchini, asparagus and spinach.
- Spread the mozzarella over the pizzas. Bake in the oven 175 C / 347 F for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle with coarse pepper and cut into approx. 8 pieces each.
Love this vegan pizza? You would love our vegan products!