Fruits are a great snack for the afternoon or an addition to any meal. It’s sweet, refreshing, and full of nutrients!
To add more nutrition, add protein packed quinoa to the classic fruit salad recipe.
Try our simple yet refreshing Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe that combines fresh fruits with a delicious honey lime dressing.
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1 ½ cup sliced strawberries
1 cup blackberries
1 cup blueberries
1 mango, diced (optional)
¼ cup honey
2 tbsp. lime juice
- Rinse and cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and mangoes.
- To make the dressing, combine the honey and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the fruit salad and toss to coat. Enjoy!
You will also love our pack of dried strawberries or our apricot strawberry superfood bars.