Cook / prep time: 25 minutes
250 g quinoa
350 g seedless grapes
100 g almond kernels
3 bananas, ripe
750 ml almond drink
1 tbsp cinnamon
4 tbsp liquid honey or maple syrup
- Rinse quinoa with warm water in a mesh strainer.
- Boil quinoa in a saucepan while stirring occasionally. Let simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until dry.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces. Wash and halve grapes.
- Mix half of the bananas and grapes into the porridge and leave for 5 minutes.
- Roughly chop the almonds. Add cinnamon and honey to the porridge and arrange in bowls.
- Garnish with the remaining grapes and bananas on top and sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!