1 – 2 cans chickpeas, low-sodium, no salt added
oil for misting or 1/2 tsp per can of chickpeas for drizzling
paprika and cayenne pepper, optional
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels to dry. Remove the paper towels.
- Mist the chickpeas with oil, sprinkle with spices and shake the pan gently until all the chickpeas are well coated.
- Place the pan in a cold oven.
- Set the oven to 425 F and let roast for 40 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pan in the oven for at least an hour.
- Remove and let cool completely before transferring to a container.