Strawberry Vegan Panna Cotta
January 23, 2022
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 0.5 tsp Agar Agar
- 0.5 tsp vanilla powder
- 220 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml soy milk
- ground cinnamon
- Boil 50 ml of coconut milk and soy milk in a large saucepan
- Stir in the agar with the remaining coconut milk. Whisk thoroughly until there are no lumps left.
- Bring to a boil and season with vanilla, cinnamon powder and sugar.
- Spread the souffle molds with a little coconut oil. Pour in the panna cotta mixture evenly.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with strawberry sauce.