Cook / prep time: 40 mins
500 g broccoli
250 g brown mushrooms
400 g small carrots
2 ripe avocados, approx. 200 g each
6 tbsp olive oil
1 bunch of basil
1 100 g pack of mixed seeds (sunflower, pine and pumpkin seeds)
1 lemon, juiced
Salt & pepper
- Clean, wash and divide broccoli into small florets. Peel the stem and cut into thin slices.
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Cut the pomegranate in quarters and remove the seeds.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
- Peel and wash the carrots. Cut into thin slices.
- Halve the avocados lengthwise, remove the core.
- Slice the lemon and juice it.
- Mix lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar for the vinaigrette. Pour in oil.
- Wash the basil and pluck the leaves.
- Mix with the remaining salad ingredients and the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the salad with the seeds and serve.