Cook/prep time: 10 minutes
Serving/s: 12 patties
300 g tofu
400 g mixed vegetables such as carrots, leeks, zucchini, peas etc.
½ bunch of parsley
10 spirulina pellets, crushed into powder or 4 grams of spirulina powder
salt and pepper
Oil for frying
- Clean and grate the vegetables.
- Dice the onion. Chop the parsley. Fry all vegetables in a pan.
- Cut the tofu into small pieces and mash it.
- Combine tofu, vegetables, egg, spirulina powder and flour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form patties from the mixture and fry in hot oil on both sides for approx. 2-5 minutes.