Tomato and Avocado Salad
- 750 g green and red tomatoes each, cut into large cubes
- 100 g rocket
- 2 red onions, sliced into fine pieces
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Roast sunflower seeds in a pan without any oil. Set aside.
- Drizzle lemon juice over diced avocados.
- Peel and halve the onions and cut them into fine slices.
- Mix vinegar, sugar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in tomatoes, onions, rocket and avocados.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds.