Cook/prep time: 10 mins
750 g green and red tomatoes each, cut into large cubes
100 g rocket
2 red onions, sliced into fine pieces
2 ripe avocados, diced
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp sunflower seeds
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp sugar
4 tbsps olive oil
Salt & pepper
- Roast sunflower seeds in a pan without any oil. Set aside.
- Drizzle lemon juice over diced avocados.
- Peel and halve the onions and cut them into fine slices.
- Mix vinegar, sugar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in tomatoes, onions, rocket and avocados.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds.