Cook/prep time: approx. 25 minutes
75 g quinoa
150 ml vegetable stock
1 yellow peppers
½ splash lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
- Rinse quinoa under lukewarm water until clear. Bring the broth to a boil in a saucepan. Add the quinoa and cover. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Wash, quarter, core and dice tomatoes, zucchini and peppers. Peel onion and chop finely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Braise the onions until transparent over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and peppers, steam for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the tomatoes. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt, lemon juice, pepper and cumin.
- Mix the quinoa with the vegetables.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!