Looking for a sweet vegan treat packed with powerfoods? Look no further than our quick and easy vegan chia pudding. This delicious recipe will blow your socks off--and also satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (Amrita Pantry)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup or few drops stevia (optional)
- ½ cup seed butter or nut butter (recipe for Seed Butter)
- Dried strawberries (optional for Keto)
- Mint leaves
- Large bowl mix coconut milk and chia seeds plus vanilla extract and any sweetener.
- Let sit in fridge overnight to activate enzymes
- Transfer to jars in the morning by adding in some seed butter or nut butters.
- Top it off with fresh fruits like blueberries or strawberries and mint leaf or just eat as is on Keto
- This is high fat, high fiber, without the animal fats and animal cruelty keto and paleo friendly meal.
If you found this recipe helpful, you may want to subscribe to our Youtube channel for weekly recipes