Looking for a sweet vegan treat packed with powerfoods? Look no further than our quick and easy vegan chia pudding. This delicious recipe will blow your socks off--and also satisfy your sweet tooth.
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
1/2 cupchia seeds 1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp maple syrup or few drops stevia (optional)
½ cup seed butter or nut butter (recipe forSeed Butter)
Dried strawberries (optional for Keto)
- Large bowl mix coconut milk and chia seeds plus vanilla extract and any sweetener.
- Let sit in fridge overnight to activate enzymes
- Transfer to jars in the morning by adding in some seed butter or nut butters.
- Top it off with fresh fruits like blueberries or strawberries and mint leaf or just eat as is on Keto
- This is high fat, high fiber, without the animal fats and animal cruelty keto and paleo friendly meal.