Quick & Easy Vegan Chia Pudding
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Looking for a sweet vegan treat packed with powerfoods? Look no further than our quick and easy vegan chia pudding. This delicious recipe will blow your socks off--and also satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Large bowl mix coconut milk and chia seeds plus vanilla extract and any sweetener.
- Let sit in fridge overnight to activate enzymes
- Transfer to jars in the morning by adding in some seed butter or nut butters.
- Top it off with fresh fruits like blueberries or strawberries and mint leaf or just eat as is on Keto
- This is high fat, high fiber, without the animal fats and animal cruelty keto and paleo friendly meal.