Cook/prep time: approx. 30 minutes
20 g wild rice
40 g sugar snap peas
150 g turkey meat
1 small clove of garlic
4 tarragon stalks, finely chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp of oil
Salt & pepper
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Marinate turkey in garlic and tarragon with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry meat in a small pan for 2 minutes on each side over medium heat, keep warm.
- Use the same pan to saute the sugar snap peas. Add 75 ml of water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked turkey on a plate with sugar snap peas on top of rice. Garnish with bell pepper slivers.
- Serve warm and enjoy!